Rhiloves

Health, Beauty, Fitness, Life

Friday, 12 April 2013

The Versatile Blogger Award

A big thank you to Jenni at Jenni My Style (Click here to see her blog) for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Jenni is a fully fledged beauty addict and her blog is central to the world of affordable and luxury beauty. I have only been blogging since January and already I have been overwhelmed by the support and relationships in the blogging community.   

The Rules are as follows:

1. Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. Select 15 new bloggers you follow regularly.
3.Nominate these bloggers for a Versatile Blogger Award by leaving a link to their page and a comment on their latest post to let them know they have been nominated.
4. Tell the person who nominated you, 7 things about yourself.


Seven Things About Me

1. I love making up words because they sound funny. For example combining the two words ''llama'' and ''puss''.
2. Since I can remember I have been a bit of a geek. My parents bought me a microscope and I would examine leaves under it. I would try to diagnose my family when they were ill and bought a book about drugs. 
3. When I tell people I studied Pharmacology at University, they assume it is the study of farms or studying to become a chemist dispensing drugs. It is the study of drugs, their mechanisms of action in the body, how the drug is metabolised in the body, and is the fundamental research into new therapeutics like Cancer and Alheimer's Disease.
4. I am always making lists - a to do list, what to pack list, shopping list, gift list etc... 
5. I also love a challenge, whether it's doing 5 more crunches at the gym, starting a blog or trying to understand complicated Chemistry.
6. I find ironing relaxing. Give me a load of ironing to do and I will quite happily iron away whilst watching a good film.
7. One of the things I most regret is giving up my horse. My parents couldn't afford to keep her. Hopefully in a couple of years time I can by myself a horse and start winning some rosettes again. 

Because I have only been blogging for 4 months I am going to break the rules a bit and nominate 6 bloggers who I feel deserve the Versatile Blogger Award. I think this is a great way to recognise others hard work and network.







Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. thanks so much!!! Just started reading your blog, love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the nomination! :) I have already posted this though!

    We have a lot in common, I also am a bit of a geek, I worked for a while at a Doctors surgery dispensing drugs (just as an assistant) - I really enjoyed it.

    Lyndsay ♡
    Fizzy Peaches

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's ok! It is cool to be a geek/drug lover ;)

      X

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment!